All life begins with a pregnancy, but no two pregnancies are alike. LifeNome's precision women and maternal health solutions provide personalized assessments of maternal health complications risks as well as personalized nutritional assessments for optimal fertility, pregnancy, and post-partum journey. Our flagship product, nine.moons has won awards from PEPSICO and LG and is available as a white label or co-branded platform for partners.
- Personalized assessment of 30+ key micro and macro nutrients critical for pregnancy health
- Specialized diets and programs for gestational diabetes and gestational hypertension prevention/mitigation.
- Personalized exercise routines and videos for all stages of pregnancy and post-partum
- Real-time pregnancy health monitoring
- Chat-based counseling support
- Telehealth and appointment setting capability
- Nutritionist and coaching access
- Available for customization and white label
- Building on the nine.moons platform, the precision surrogate health platform allows families to support their surrogates throughout the pregnancy to ensure a smooth journey for both the surrogate and the baby.
- Includes all nine.moons features and allows progress reports to be sent by surrogate to family on a regular basis
- Available as a white labeled solution
LifeNome's precision medicine platform for women's health features population-validated Lab-developed Tests (LDTs) for genetic risk screening for maternal health complications such as gestational diabetes, gestational hypertension/preeclampsia, and post-partum depression.
Tests can be white-labeled for healthcare systems or maternal health companies. Reports can only be provided to patients through a physician consultation and are not intended for over the counter use by patients.
LifeNome is seeking strategic partners for the creation of a maternal health multi-omics platform that allows the next generation of healthcare solutions to be developed for women and maternal health. A special focus is placed on representative data collection for underrepresented populations.
Preferred partners are healthcare systems and pharmaceutical companies.
Copyright © 2023 LifeNome - All Rights Reserved.
LifeNome Inc. 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018